ASSISTANT OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
– Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
– At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably Entry Level specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
– Familiar with Microsoft office Excel and some knowledge of ERP.
– Oversee warehouse operations by ensuring proper movement and storage of goods
– Ensure efficient receipt of goods from arriving container, while meeting quality and quantity requirements.
– Monitor daily delivery operations are achieved.
– Ensure warehouse operations meet health and safety standards, as well as security requirements.
– Handles logistics & purchasing.
– Handle stocks with damaged materials or rejected products.
– Manage stock take, inventory cycle count and inventory turnover control.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
Years of Experience:
Services, Logistics/Supply Chain
Interested party can send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org